Publication Date: November 10, 2004
Author: General Manager, FSA Application, School Eligibility and Delivery Services
Summary: Release of the 2005-2006 EDExpress Packaging Technical Reference
Posted on 11-10-2004
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Release of the 2005-2006 EDExpress Packaging Technical Reference
DATE: November 10, 2004
The U.S. Department of Education is pleased to announce the posting of the 2005-2006 EDExpress Packaging Technical Reference on the Department's Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) Web site, located at http://FSAdownload.ed.gov.
The 2005-2006 EDExpress Packaging Technical Reference provides instructions and record layouts for schools or other organizations that need to interface their own software with EDExpress for packaging purposes. Included are record layouts for all record imports from external systems. The types of record layouts are Packaging Import External Add, Packaging Import External Change, and Packaging Import Add Funds. EDExpress Packaging setup instructions are also provided along with packaging worksheets.
The document is posted in PDF format.
To view and/or download the EDExpress Packaging Technical Reference from FSAdownload:
1) Go to http://FSAdownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the “Technical References and Guides” link.
3) On the next page, scroll down to “EDExpress Packaging Technical Reference” and click on the “2005-2006” link.
4) Select the “Adobe Format” link on the following page to view the document, or right-click on the link and choose “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…” from the pop-up menu to save the document to your hard drive.
5) Once you have saved the file, open the file in Adobe Acrobat to view or print the document.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947, or via e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.