Follow the steps below to access On-Line Query to submit your 2001-2002 RAD Request:
1) Start the EDconn32 software, click on the "Window" menu option and select "3270 Emulator."
2) Your modem will dial out. When it connects to the network a terminal screen will be displayed. In most cases you can enter your TG# in the User ID field of that screen and your TG# On-line password in the "Password" field.
Some of you, however, may see an extra screen, which displays four lines of text. Where the cursor is blinking at "Application," enter A06TPX (the second character is a zero) and then press Enter to go to the Information Services Screen. You can now enter your TG# in the User ID field and your TG# On-line password in the Password field.
3) Click Enter. This will present you with the On-Line Query Options Menu.
4) Press the F3 function key to select CPSQuery.
5) You will then connect to a screen displaying the NCS logo, with the cursor in the upper left corner.
Please consult Enclosure E for detailed instructions on entering your On-Line Query RAD Request once you have connected using the steps above.
If you have any problems connecting to On-Line Query, please contact Title IV WAN Customer Service at 800/615-1189, or via email at T4WAN@NCS.COM