The Knowledge Center organizes the Federal Student Aid (FSA) resources and information articles about Title IV federal student aid from the former Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) website in a modernized look and feel with an improved user experience.
- Library – Within the Knowledge Center, publications continue to be organized in the “Library” by Resource Type, Program, Functional Area, and System.
- What’s New – All publications from the last 14 days will continue to appear on the What’s New page.
- Topics – A newly-named “Topics” area is where you will access informational pages from IFAP.
- Featured Information and Quick Links – In these two areas of Knowledge Center Home, you will be able to access links and resources that are most often needed, including Electronic Announcements and the Federal Student Aid Handbook.
- FAQs – All the frequently asked questions (FAQs) that were located on the former IFAP website are now organized in one location.
- Advanced Search – The Advanced Search feature helps you quickly and easily find the information you are looking for by filtering by Resource Type, Calendar Year, and/or Publication Date.
- Subscription – You can stay current on the most recent publications to the Knowledge Center by subscribing for updates, offered in a daily or weekly format.
Federal Student Aid Handbook
Student, Parent, Borrower Accounts