Posted Date:August 4, 2009
Subject: 2010-2011 EDE Technical Reference (August 2009 Draft)
Federal Student Aid is pleased to announce the posting of the draft 2010-2011 Electronic Data Exchange (EDE) Technical Reference Record Layouts, including the 2010-2011 Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR) Record Layout and the 2010-2011 ISIR Cross-Reference table.
The EDE Technical Reference provides record layouts for schools or other organizations that need to design software systems to interface with Federal Student Aid's application processing system to process student financial aid applications.
The draft record layouts will ultimately become part of the Record Layouts section of the 2010-2011 EDE Technical Reference scheduled for posting in October 2009. The draft cross-reference table will be included in the Processing Codes section of the October release.
The following record layouts are included in this draft:
- EDE Record Level Error Report Import Record Layout
- ISIR Record Description/Data Dictionary
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Application Export Record Layout
- Correction Export Record Layout
- Signature Record Export Record Layout
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Data File Import Record Layout
The Cross-Reference compares the fields in the 2009-2010 ISIR Record Layout with the fields in the 2010-2011 ISIR Record Layout and is organized by the 2009-2010 fields.
If you have questions, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947 (TDD/TTY 800/511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.