Posted Date:November 18, 2008
Subject: 2009-2010 School Electronic Process Guide
Federal Student Aid is pleased to announce the posting of the 2009-2010 School Electronic Process Guide. This guide, which describes changes to Web and software products used by schools participating in the federal student aid programs, is designed to meet the reference needs of financial aid administrators (FAAs), programmers, and data processing staff.
In this guide, we describe the following topics and products, including updates and enhancements for the 2009-2010 processing cycle:
- Product Release Schedules
- FAA Access to CPS Online
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4) on the Web
- ISIR Analysis Tool on the Web
- Web Demonstration (Demo) Sites
- EDExpress for Windows, Release 1.0 - Global functionality and Application Processing (App Express) and Packaging modules
- EDExpress for Windows, Release 2.0 - Federal Pell Grant (including Academic Competitiveness Grant, or ACG, and National Science and Mathematics Access to Retain Talent Grant, or National SMART Grant), Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant, or TEACH Grant, and William D. Ford Direct Loan (Direct Loan) modules
- Direct Loan (DL) Tools for Windows
- Student Status Confirmation Report (SSCR) for Windows
If you have any questions regarding this message, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947 (TDD/TTY 800/511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.