Posted Date:September 26, 2017
|Author:||Lisa DiCarlo, Director, Student Experience Group, Federal Student Aid|
Subject: 2018-2019 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
We are pleased to announce the posting of the 2018-2019 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System guide. This guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2018-2019, including the following topics:
- Major changes to the 2018-2019 application processing system
- Application processing system schedule for 2018-2019
- 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®), including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the Web Worksheets
- 2018-2019 FAFSA.gov
- 2018-2019 FAA Access to CPS Online
- 2018-2019 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis, communications sent to students, and other notable changes
In addition to its current availability on the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) website, the guide will also be available in the next several days from the Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) website, located at https://www.fsadownload.ed.gov.
If you have questions, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947 (TDD/TTY 800/511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.