Posted Date:November 24, 2014
|Author:||Lisa DiCarlo, Director, Student Experience Group, Federal Student Aid|
Subject: 2015-2016 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
We are pleased to announce the posting of the 2015-2016 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System guide. This guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2015-2016, including the following topics:
- Major changes to the 2015-2016 application processing system
- Application processing system schedule for 2015-2016
- 2015-2016 FAFSA®, including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the WebSM Worksheets
- 2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web
- 2015-2016 FAA Access to CPS Online
- 2015-2016 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis, communications sent to students, and other notable changes
In addition to its current availability on the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site, the guide will also be available in the next several days from the Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) Web site, located at https://www.fsadownload.ed.gov.
If you have questions, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947 (TDD/TTY 800/511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.