Posted Date:December 20, 2013
|Author:||Lisa DiCarlo, Director, Student Experience Group, Federal Student Aid|
Subject: 2014-2015 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
We are pleased to announce the posting of the 2014-2015 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System guide. This guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2014-2015, including the following topics:
- Major changes to the 2014-2015 application processing system
- Application processing system schedule for 2014-2015
- 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the Web Worksheets
- 2014-2015 FAFSA on the Web
- 2014-2015 FAA Access to CPS Online
- 2014-2015 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis, communications sent to students, and other notable changes
In addition to its current availability on the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site, the guide will also be available in the next several days from the Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) Web site, located at https://www.fsadownload.ed.gov.
If you have questions, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947 (TDD/TTY 800/511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.