Posted Date:November 8, 2012
|Author:||William Leith, Service Director, Program Management, Federal Student Aid|
Subject: 2013-2014 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
We are pleased to announce the posting of the 2013-2014 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System guide. This guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2013-2014, including the following topics:
- Major changes to the 2013-2014 application processing system
- Application processing system schedule for 2013-2014
- 2013-2014 FAFSA, including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the Web Worksheets
- 2013-2014 FAFSA on the Web
- 2013-2014 FAA Access to CPS Online
- 2013-2014 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis, communications sent to students, and Student Aid Report (SAR) comments
In addition to its current availability on the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site, the guide will also be available in the next several days from the Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) Web site, located at https://www.fsadownload.ed.gov.
If you have questions, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947 (TDD/TTY 800/511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.