Publication Date: July 17, 2002
Author: General Manager: FSA Student Channel
Summary: Updated "Sources of Assistance for Schools" Available
Posted on July 17, 2002
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Updated "Sources of Assistance for Schools" Available
We are pleased to announce the June 2002 version of the "Sources of Assistance for Schools" has been posted on the Department's SFAdownload Web site (located at ).
Information formerly found in the various Technical References and Desk References, regarding phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Web site addresses, etc. has been moved to "Sources of Assistance for Schools." The document is available in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat formats.
To download this updated document:
1) Go to FSAdownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the "References and Documentation" link on the left side of the page.
3) Click on the link to "Sources of Assistance."
4) Select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format on the Sources of Assistance page.
5) Right-click on the Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word link to view a short context menu.
6) If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer, left click on "Save Target As," then navigate to the folder where you wish to save the file. If you're using Netscape, left click on "Save Link As," then navigate to the folder where you wish to save the file.
7) Once the file has been saved, open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the document.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.