Publication Date: February 2002
Author: General Manager: SFA Student Channel
Summary: 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference January Change Pages
Posted on February 15, 2002
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference January Change Pages
We have posted the most recent version of the 2002-2003 Electronic Data Exchange (EDE) Technical Reference, which consists of the January 2002 set of change pages as well as the entire updated document, on the U.S. Department of Education’s Student Financial Assistance Download (fsadownload) Web site (located at ).
The 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference provides programmer specifications and record layouts for schools or other organizations designing software systems to interface with ED's software for EDE data.
To download this document:
1) Go to fsadownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the "References and Documents" link.
3) Click on the "2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference" link; you can select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
4) Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
5) Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the document.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.