Publication Date: January 10, 2002
Author: General Manager: SFA Student Channel
Summary: 2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text Guide (January 2002 Change Pages Available)
Posted on January 10, 2002
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: 2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text Guide (January 2002 Change Pages Available)
The Department is pleased to announce the posting of the updated 2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text, which contains the January 2002 set of change pages, on the US Department of Education's Student Financial Assistance Download (SFAdownload) Web site, located at fsadownload.ed.gov.
This guide is designed as a stand-alone guide, as well as a companion to the EDE Technical Reference. It includes the 2002-2003 SAR Comment Text, 2002-2003 SAR Acknowledgement Comment Text, and 2002-2003 ISIR Comment Text.
To download the updated document:
1) Go to fsadownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the "References and Documentation" link.
3) Click on the "2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text" link; you can select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
4) Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
5) Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the document.
This document has also been posted to the Department's IFAP Web Site (located at ifap.ed.gov).
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.