Publication Date: December 21, 2001
Author: CPS | Central Processing System
December 2001 Update of "Sources of Assistance for Schools"Posted on December 21, 2001
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: December 2001 Update of "Sources of Assistance for Schools"
DATE: December 21, 2001
We are pleased to announce the posting of the December 2001 update to the "Sources of Assistance for Schools" on the U.S. Department of Education's Student Financial Assistance Download (SFAdownload) Web site located at FSAdownload.ed.gov.
Information formerly found in the various Technical References and Desk References, regarding phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Web site addresses, etc. has been moved to "Sources of Assistance for Schools". The document is available in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat formats.
To download this document:
1) Go to SFAdownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the "References and Documents" link.
3) Click on the "Sources of Assistance for Schools" link; you can then select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
4) Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
5) Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the draft document.
This document has also been posted to the Department's IFAP Web Site (located at ifap.ed.gov).
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.