Publication Date: November 2001
Author: General Manager: SFA School Channel
Summary: Updated "Sources of Assistance for Schools"
Posted on November 30, 2001
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Updated "Sources of Assistance for Schools"
We are pleased to announce an updated version of the “Sources of Assistance for Schools” has been posted on the Department's SFAdownload Web site (located at ).
Information formerly found in the various Technical References and Desk References, regarding phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Web site addresses, etc. has been moved to "Sources of Assistance for Schools". The document is available in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat formats.
To download this document:
1) Go to FSAdownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the "References and Documents" link.
3) Click on the "Sources of Assistance for Schools" link; you can then select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
4) Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
5) Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the draft document.
This document has also been posted to the Department’s IFAP Web Site (located at ).
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.