Publication Date: November 21, 2001
Author: General Manager: SFA Student Channel
Summary: 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference (Final Version)
Posted on November 21, 2001
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference (Final Version)
The Department is pleased to announce the posting of the final version of the 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference on the Department's SFAdownload Web site (located at fsadownload.ed.gov).
This document provides record layouts for schools or other organizations that need to design software systems to interface with the Department's software in order to process applications and package student financial aid awards.
The document is posted in both PDF and Word formats. For a complete listing of SAR and ISIR comment codes, refer to the 2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text document also found on the Department's SFAdownload Web site.
To download this document:
1) Go to fsadownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the "References and Documents" link.
3) Click on the "2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference" link; you can select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
4) Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
5) Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the draft document.
The final version of the 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference is also available on the Department's IFAP Web site (located at ifap.ed.gov).
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.