Publication Date: November 2001
Author: General Manager: SFA School Channel
Summary:Posting of the 2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text Guide
Posted on November 9, 2001
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Posting of the 2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text Guide
The Department is pleased to announce the posting of a new guide entitled 2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text on the Department’s SFAdownload Web site (located at fsadownload.ed.gov) and the Department’s Information for Financial Aid Professionals Web site (located at IFAP.ed.gov).
This guide is designed as a stand-alone guide, as well as a companion to the 2002-2003 EDE Technical Reference. It includes the 2002-2003 SAR Comment Text, 2002-2003 SAR Acknowledgement Comment Text, and 2002-2003 ISIR Comment Text.
- Go to fsadownload.ed.gov.
- Click on the "References and Documentation" link.
- Click on the "2002-2003 SAR/ISIR Comment Codes and Text" link; you can select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
- Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
- Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the draft document.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via email at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.