Publication Date: November 2001
Author: General Manager: SFA Student Channel
Summary: Release of the 2002-2003 Packaging Technical Reference
Posted on November 9, 2001
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Release of the 2002-2003 Packaging Technical Reference
We are pleased to announce the posting of the 2002-2003 Packaging Technical Reference on the Department's SFAdownload Web site (located at sfadownload.ed.gov).
The 2002-2003 Packaging Technical Reference provides instructions and record layouts for schools or other organizations that need to interface their own software with EDExpress for packaging. Included are record layouts for all record imports from external systems. The types of record layouts are Packaging Import External Add, Packaging Import External Change and Packaging Import Add Funds. EDExpress Packaging setup instructions are also provided along with packaging worksheets.
The document is posted in both PDF and Word formats. The PDF version is bookmarked for your convenience.
To download this document:
- Go to fsadownload.ed.gov.
- Click on the "References and Documentation" link.
- Click on the "2002-2003 Packaging Technical Reference" link; you can select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
- Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
- Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the draft document.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.