Publication Date: August 31, 2001
Author: CPS | Central Processing System
Summary: Posting of Action Letter #1 for 2002-2003 on the Changes to the Renewal FAFSA Process
Posted on August 31, 2001
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Posting of Action Letter #1 for 2002-2003 on the Changes to the Renewal FAFSA Process
DATE: August 31, 2001
We are pleased to announce the posting of SFA's first Action Letter for the 2002-2003 award year on the Department's IFAP web site (located at ifap.ed.gov). This action letter provides information on the major changes to the Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Renewal FAFSA) process for 2002-2003. It also includes procedures and tips for using SFA's FAA Access on the Web site and record layouts for Type 2 PIN request files.
To download this document from the Department's IFAP Web site:
1) Go to ifap.ed.gov;
2) Click on the "Dear Partner (Colleague) Letters" link;
3) Click on the "2001 Publication Year" link;
4) Click on the "GEN-01-10(AUG)" link;
5) Select File | Print to print the letter or to save the letter, select File | Save As, designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save;
6) Click on the link for each enclosure to view, print or save the enclosure.
If you have any questions regarding this letter or its enclosures, or on the 2002-2003 Renewal FAFSA and PIN request processes in general, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947 or via e-mail at CPSWAN@NCS.COM.