Publication Date: July 6, 2001
Author: General Manager: SFA Student Channel
Summary: 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference Change Pages
Posted on July 6, 2001
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference Change Pages
We have posted the most recent version of the 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference which consists of the May 2001 set of change pages as well as the entire updated document on the Department's SFAdownload Web site (located at fsadownload.ed.gov).
The 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference provides programmer specifications and record layouts for schools participating in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program that need to design software systems to interface with ED's software for Direct Loan data.
To download this document:
1) Go to fsadownload.ed.gov.
2) Click on the "References and Documents" link.
3) Click on the "2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference" link; you can select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
4) Click on "Save as" (Acrobat) or "Save it to disk" (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
5) Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and print the draft document.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this document, please contact CPS/WAN Technical Support at 800/330-5947.