Publication Date: May 18, 2001
Author: General Manager: SFA School Channel
Summary: Request for Email Addresses and Phone Numbers
Posted on May 18, 2001
To: All Eligible Schools
From: G. Kay Jacks
Subject: Request for Email Addresses and Phone Numbers
In order to stay in touch with eligible schools and to quickly communicate with you concerning critical matters, we ask that all schools update their email addresses and phone numbers for Presidents, Chief Financial Officers, and Financial Aid Administrators by Thursday, May 31. You can do this easily by logging onto:http://www.eligcert.ed.gov
Review the instructions for the new sign-on procedures before you begin. Click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Go to Section A and click on Questions 1-9.
- After entering your username and password, scroll down and select "Update Information" thereby entering a check mark in that box.
- Below that, in the first drop down box, select and highlight "Change Phone/Fax Number or Internet Address" from the pick list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "OK/Save Data."
- In questions 10 (CEO/President/Chancellor), 11 (Chief Fiscal/Financial Officer), and 12 (Financial Aid Director) update as needed the phone number and email address for each of these officials.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and under the "Where do you want to go next?" area, click on "Submit the Application." Then click on the "OK/Save Data" button.
- This will take you to another page, and you will need to click on the "Submit Application" to finish the process.
It is unnecessary to update other school data at this time and no signature page is needed, if you are only updating the phone numbers and email addresses. See "What if you have questions?" under the Introduction section if you need assistance.
Thank you for your cooperation in updating your contact information.