Publication Date: March 21, 2001
Author: General Manager: SFA Student Channel
Summary: Updated draft copy of the 2002-2003 FAFSA, dated 3/13/01
Posted on March 21, 2001
We are pleased to provide you with an updated draft copy of the 2002-2003 FAFSA, dated 3/13/01. Until the 2001 IRS tax forms are final, we have replaced references to specific tax line items with place holders.
The major differences between the 3/13 draft and the 11/00 draft are:
The word "free" was added to the FAFSA on the Web banner on the first page.
- The "Yes/No" in the example under item 2 on the first page was changed to "Correct/Incorrect."
- The state aid deadline information was updated for IL and CA.
- Instructions were added on page 3 question 13 (a) to skip question 14 if you are a U.S. Citizen.
- The instructions on page 4, step 2 are reworded for clarification.
- Graduate certificate and EdD were added as examples in question 53 on page 4.