Publication Date: November 21, 2000
Author: PSS | Program Systems Service
Summary: RE: Ordering 2001-2002 Renewal Application Instruction Booklets
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Ordering 2001-2002 Renewal Application Instruction Booklets
The 2001-2002 Renewal Application Instruction Booklets can now be ordered by schools via the Title IV WAN Voice Processing System (VPS). These booklets contain explanatory directions and notes for students completing 2001-2002 paper Renewal FAFSAs, as well as a list of state deadlines and Worksheets A and B.
Please follow the instructions below to submit your booklet order:
1) Call 800/615-1189.
2) If you have a touchtone phone, Press 1 to continue in English, or Press 2 to continue in Spanish (Note: if you choose Spanish your request will be handled by a Spanish-speaking customer service representative).
3) Stay on the line if you have a rotary phone.
4) Enter the last five digits of your Title IV WAN ID (for example, if your ID is TG50001, you would enter 50001);
5) Press 7 to select the Renewal Application Instruction Booklet Request.
6) Enter the quantity of booklets you want to receive followed by the pound (#) sign (for example, enter 100# to request 100 booklets);
7) Press 1 to verify the quantity of booklets you want to receive. This verification completes the request. You can also Press 2 to return to step #5 above.
We will ship your Renewal Application Instruction Booklets to you within 48 hours of receipt of your request. You should receive them within 5-7 business days once they have been shipped.
If you have any questions regarding this procedure, please contact Title IV WAN Customer Service at 800/615-1189, or via email at T4WAN@NCS.COM.