Summary: 1999-2000 Reconciliation Tool Update
Author: General Manager: SFA School Channel
Posted on August 15, 2000
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: Pell Grant Processing
RE: 1999-2000 Reconciliation Tool Update
RFMS began sending the new Reconciliation Tool to schools as a
text file (PGTX00OP) on July 31. As of August 10, 2000 all reporting
campuses should have received their Special RFMS Reconciliation File.
Following are responses to some questions frequently asked our
Pell Customer Service Staff about the Reconciliation tool:
- The file does not contain students that were originated but not
- Students that were disbursed and who now have a $0.00 balance are
- Schools with multiple attending campuses are receiving their records
sorted by attending campus and then alphabetically by the student's
- Requests for an updated file can be made by sending an e-mail to the
email@example.com with your Pell ID number, Institution name and the
award year being requested.
- An announcement concerning this file is on IFAP (www.ifap.ed.gov)
under Recent Electronic Announcements. It was posted on July 27, 2000.
If you have further questions or concerns please call the Pell Customer
Service Hotline at 1-800-4PGRANT (800-474-7268) or e-mail us