Summary: Release of Draft 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference - Target Release Date - August 3, 2000
Author: General Manager: SFA Student Channel
Posted on July 26, 2000
TO: All Direct Loan Participants
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Release of Draft 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference -
Target Release Date - August 3, 2000
We are pleased to announce the posting of the initial draft of the 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference on the Department's SFAdownload Web site, located at http://fsadownload.ed.gov/index.htm. This draft gives you an introduction to the Direct Loan system modifications for the upcoming processing year as of this date.
To download this document:
1) Go to http://fsadownload.ed.gov/index.htm
2) Click on the References and Documents link
3) Click on the 2001-2002 Direct Loan Technical Reference link; you can select Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.
4) Click on Save as (Acrobat) or Save it to disk (Word), designate a target directory for the document file, and click OK to save.
5) Open the saved file in the appropriate program (Acrobat or Word) to view and/or print the draft document.
Please note this is a draft publication. As we proceed with our implementation, further changes and additionsto the Technical Reference may be necessary.
We expect to have a final draft available for Direct Loan participants by the first Electronic Access Conference (EAC) in mid-November, 2000. There will also be sessions at all three EAC conferences to review the changes made to this document.
If you have any questions, please contact CPS Customer Service at 800/330-5947, option 3, or via email at CPS@NCS.COM.