Summary: Since Thursday, March 2, 2000 we have been experiencing technical difficulties with the IFAP website's Subscription Option email notifications. As a result, the subscription email messages to our subscribers, if generated at all, may not have been accurate and complete.
Author: CSB - OSFA Customer Support Branch
Posted on March 24, 2000
Since Thursday, March 2, 2000 we have been experiencing technical difficulties with the IFAP website's Subscription Option email notifications. As a result, the subscription email messages to our subscribers, if generated at all, may not have been accurate and complete.
We have manually compiled a summary of all IFAP postings since 3/2/00, which appears below. We are pleased to report that this temporary problem has been corrected and IFAP will soon resume generation of correct email notifications.
If you have any questions related to the IFAP website, please do not hesitate to contact the SFA Customer Support Branch by telephone at 1-800-433-7327, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize for any inconvenience this temporary interruption in service may have caused.
SFA Customer Support Branch
Title VI Delivery
Student Financial Assistance
March 2 March 21, 2000. IFAP POSTINGS. The Customer Support Branch (CSB) posted the following Documents/Letters/Regulations/Announcements to the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) web page:
- March 20, 2000: Revised 2000-2001 Direct Loan Technical Reference
- March 17, 2000: The Year to Date Record for the Federal Pell Grant Program
- March 16, 2000: No CPS Processing on Monday, March 13
- March 13, 2000: Tip of the Week: Reconciling using the Pell YTD file
- March 6, 2000: 2000-2001 Transactions with Verification Flag Errors will be Reprocessed
- March 6, 2000: 2000-2001 Application Volumes
DEAR PARTNER/COLLEAGUE LETTERS:
- March 13, 2000: GEN-00-03: Subject: Use of the multi-year feature of the Master Promissory Note (MPN) by four-year and graduate-level schools. Reference: Direct Loan and FFELP Reference, SFA Handbook
DIRECT LOAN BULLETINS:
- March 2000: DLB 00-10: Subject: February Borrower Delinquency Report
- March 2000: DLB 00-11: Subject: Using the Multi-Year Functionality of the Master Promissory Note
- March 2000: DLB-00-12: Subject: Notice of GAPS Drawdown Enhancement Error
- March 2000: DLB-00-13: Subject: Correction of the Error in GAPS
- March 8, 2000: FR Type: Notice: Summary : Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988, Computer Matching Between The Department of Education and The Department of Justice. Page Numbers: 12222-12223.
- March 1, 2000: FR Type: Notice: Summary : Computer matching between the Department of Education and the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Page Numbers: 11043-11044.
PELL GRANT (RFMS) PUBLICATIONS:
- March 8, 2000: RFMS Record Layouts: This is the second draft of the 2000-2001 Record Layouts for the Recipient Financial Management System. This is the most current draft of the record layouts. Please use this draft when referencing the RFMS record layouts for the 2000-2001 processing year.
- March 13: 2000-2001: Chapter: The EFC Formula, 2000-01: Section: Worksheets and Tables
FAFSAS AND RENEWAL FAFSAS AND DRUG WORKSHEETS:
- 2000-2001 Renewal FAFSA Form/ Instructions: These files contain the final 2000-2001 Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and instruction booklet.
2000-2001 DIRECT LOAN TECHNICAL REFERENCE