Summary: Special patch for EDconn32 software
Author: TIV/WAN - Title IV Wan Customer Service
Posted on April 7, 1999
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: Title IV WAN
RE Special patch for EDconn32 software
DATE: April 6, 1999
Due to an intermittent decompression problem, please see the following special instructions for administering a patch to the current 3.0.1 version of EDconn32 software.
If you have installed the EDconn32 software and are currently using it please follow the instructions below:
1. Open your internet browser.
2. Go to: ftp://t4wanupt:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Single click on EConn32SR1.exe.
4. Select the location where you wish to download the patch to (i.e.C:then click Save.
5. Use your Windows Explorer to go to the location where you downloaded the EConn32SR1.exe, and double-click on EConn32SR1.exe.
6. The patch will unzip and a window will appear asking for the location of your EDconn32. If you installed EDconn32 to the default (c:/Program Files/EDconn32/), simply click Apply. If you installed EDconn32 to another directory (i.e. F:/EDconn32) indicate the directory and click Apply.
7. Your EDconn32 will be updated (Note: you should receive the message, "EDconn32 Service Update installation successful").
8. Run EDconn32 normally.
If you are in the midst of converting to EDconn32 or have not installed at all yet, please print out a copy of these instructions and attach to your gold-colored instruction sheet which was sent with your software. Consider the instructions as step 4 on the sheet.
If you are unable to download this patch through an internet connection, call Title IV WAN customer service for a diskette containing this patch.
If you have questions concerning this issue please call Title IV WAN customer service at 1-800-615-1189 or via electronic mail at T4WAN@NCS.COM.