Summary: Ordering 1999-2000 Renewal Application Instruction Booklets
Author: PSS - Program Systems Service
Posted November 17, 1998
TO: All Destination Points
FROM: U.S. Department of Education
RE: Ordering 1999-2000 Renewal Application Instruction Booklets
We are pleased to announce 1999-2000 Renewal Application Instruction booklets can be ordered by institutions through the Title IV WAN voice
processing system (VPS) beginning November 16.
Please follow the below directions to submit your booklet order:
1) Call 1-800-615-1189. Press option 1 if you have a touchtone phone or stay on the line if you have a rotary phone.
2) Type in the last five digits of your Title IV WAN ID (for example, TG50001 would enter 50001).
3) Press 8 for the Renewal Application Instruction Booklet request. Press 1 to confirm.
4) Enter the quantity of booklets you want to receive followed by a # sign (for example, you would enter 100# to order 100 booklets).
5) Press 1 to verify the quantity of booklets you want to receive. This verification completes the request. You can also press 2 to return to step #4 above.
If you have any questions regarding this ordering procedure, please contact Title IV WAN Customer Service at 1-800-615-1189, or via e-mail at T4WAN@NCS.COM.