Summary: Items Posted to IFAP During the Week of July 26, 1999
Author: CSB - SFA Customer Support Branch
July 26 - July 30, 1999. IFAP Postings. The Customer Support Branch (CSB) posted the following Documents/Letters/Regulations/Announcements to the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) web page:
- July 30: Creating Pell Disbursements
- July 30: Student Financial Aid Year 2000 Project Status As of 30 July, 1999
- July 28: Instructions Book for the Fiscal Operations Report for 1998-1999 and Application to Participate for 2000-2001 (FISAP) and the 1999-2000 Reallocation Form
- July 27: Items Posted to IFAP During the Week of July 23, 1999
- July 30, 1999: FR Part : IV: FR Type: Notice: Summary : 1999-2000 Pell & Application Processing Deadline Date Notice. Page Numbers: 41703-41708.
- July 30, 1999: FR Type: Notice; Correction: Summary : William D. Ford Direct Loan Program, Correction Notice. Page Numbers: 41404.
- July 30, 1999: FR Part : VII: FR Type: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM). Comment Due Date: September 09/15/99, 1999. Summary : Proposed Rulemaking Cohort Default Rate. Comments on this NPRM must be received no later than September 15, 1999. Page Numbers: 41751-41763.
- July 29, 1999: FR Part : III: FR Type: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM). Comment Due Date: September 09/15/99, 1999. Summary : Proposed Rulemaking Federal Perkins Loan Program. Comments must be received by September 15, 1999. Page Numbers: 41231-41249.
- July 28, 1999: FR Type: Notice: Summary : Notice to guaranty agencies of invitation to participate in Voluntary Flexible Agreements. Deadline for submission of application's is August 27, 1999. Page Numbers: 40859-40860.
DIRECT LOAN BULLETINS:
- July 1999: DLB 99-50: Subject: Further Information on Direct Loan 1997-98 Academic Year Closeout
- July 1999: DLB 99-51: Subject: A New Direct Loan ListServ
- July 1999: DLB 99-52: Subject: Follow-Up Information on Implementing the Origination Fee Reduction
THE BLUE BOOK:
- June 1999: The Blue Book