Summary: Items Posted to IFAP During the Week of July 23, 1999
Author: CSB - SFA Customer Support Branch
July 19 - July 23, 1999. IFAP Postings. The Customer Support Branch (CSB) posted the following Documents/Letters/Regulations/Announcements to the Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) web page:
- July 23: EDExpress Patch for Resolving Direct Loan, Pell Import Errors
- July 22: 2000-2001 FISAP Technical Reference
- July 22: Invitation to Apply for the OSFA Ombudsman Position
- July 22: Letter from Greg Woods
- July 21: Pell Acknowledgement Import Errors
- July 21: Third Party Servicers and Software Providers Conference
- July 19: Correction on IFAP Dear Partner Letter Gen-99-21.
- July 19: Items Posted to IFAP During the Week of July 12, 1999
DEAR COLLEAGUE LETTERS:
- July 21, 1999: ANN-99-7: Direct Loan Consolidation training in Boston, MA (Region I), Atlanta, GA (Region IV), and Kansas City, MO (Region VII).
July 1999: GEN-99-21: Summary: This letter announces the extension of institutional eligibility to award increased unsubsidized loan amounts for the 1999-2000 academic year, due to the phaseout of the Health Education Assistance Loan (HEAL) Program.
DIRECT LOAN BULLETINS:
July 1999: DLB 99-48: Subject: EdExpress Version 5.3 and the New Fee Percentage
July 1999: DLB 99-49: Subject: Additional Information about Adjusting Existing Direct Loans using EDExpress
2000-2001 SAR/ISIR REFERENCE MATERIALS
- ISIR Record Description/Data Dictionary
- 2000-2001 ISIR Changes
WILLIAM D. FORD DIRECT LOAN PROGRAM REPAYMENT BOOK:
- May 1999: Direct Loan Program Repayment Book