Publication Date: November 2001
DCL ID: CB-01-14
Campus-Based Programs 2002-2003 FISAP/Edit Corrections and Update of Perkins Cash on Hand
SUBJECT: � Â Â Â Campus-Based Programs 2002-2003 FISAP/Edit Corrections and Update of Perkins Cash on Hand
REFERENCE:Â Â Â SFA Handbook: Campus-Based Programs
This is a reminder that 2002-2003 FISAP edit corrections and Perkins cash on hand as of October 31, 2001 must be submitted to the Department by December 15, 2001.
Questions and Answers
- Q.Â Â How do I receive my edits?
- If you submitted your FISAP via the web, you will not receive an edit report.Â In order to view your edit messages, go to your FISAP on the web, click on âvalidateâ (left side of the screen), select âvalidate allâ and a list of edit errors will appear.Â In order to print these edits messages, click on the link for a printer friendly version of your edit messages, choose file, print.Â If you submitted your FISAP using the PC software, your edit report data file (FIDT03OP) was placed in your SAIG mailbox five days after we received your electronic FISAP.Â You have the option to submit your edit corrections using the PC software or transitioning to the FISAP on the web.
- Q.Â Â How do I correct my FISAP data?
- If you used the FISAP on the web, you must make any corrections using the web based FISAP previously submitted.Â If you used the 2002-2003 PC software to submit you FISAP, you have the option of making your corrections via the windows software or the FISAP on the web.Â Your careful review of the data and timely submission of corrections are critical to the calculation of your institutionâs 2002-2003 funding level(s).Â Please address each error message, either by providing corrected data or justifying the original entry.Â If you provide a justification, it must be typed in the Additional Information tab of your FISAP software or the FISAP on the web Additional Information tab.
- Q.Â Â If I am not a Perkins school and I have already resolved or provided an Explanation for my edits, do I need to respond?
- No, the Department will continue to review your explanations and if more information or action is needed, we will contact you directly.
- Q.Â Â How can I report my Perkins cash on hand as of October 31, 2001?
- Perkins cash on hand can be reported in Part III, Section A, field 2.1 of the FISAP.
- Q.Â Â What is the deadline date for submitting edit corrections and Perkins Cash on hand as of October 31, 2001?
- The submission deadline is December 15, 2001.
- Q.Â Â Who should I contact if I require assistance?
- If you have questions or require assistance, please contact the Campus-Based Customer Service Call Center, toll free at 877-801-7168.
Lois M. Moore