Publication Date: August 2001
DCL ID: CB-01-11
Summary: The Campus-Based FISAP is moving to the Web in early September
Date: August 7, 2001
Summary: The Campus-Based FISAP is moving to the Web in early September.
The Campus-Based Programs Fiscal Operations Report and Application to Participate (FISAP) will soon be available on the Web!
Questions & Answers
What is the FISAP on the Web?
Starting in early September institutions will have the option of using the FISAP on the Web instead of the FISAP 4.0 PC software.
Why should I use the FISAP on the Web?
The FISAP has many new benefits including:
- Secure Log-in for multiple users
- Data Entry via key over the internet or uploading your exported FISAP 4.0 PC File
- Capability to save FISAP pages as you work, without submitting them
- Real-Time Data Validation- no need to wait 5 days for edits
- Statement of Accounts- ability to view 5 years of award information
- On-line Help
- Contact Information
Where can I find more information?
To learn more about the design and development of FISAP on the web please go to http://presentplus.com for archived web broadcasts about the new product, the school steering committee, the schedule, and briefing presentations.
What do I do next?
Check IFAP each Wednesday for our FISAP on the Web electronic announcements. Each weekly letter will give more information on the FISAP on the Web, upcoming topics include:
- 8/15/01- How to transition to the web
- 8/22/01- Login/Logout
- 8/29/01- Self-Service/Help Features
- 9/05/01- Validation
What if I still have questions about the process?
If you have questions, please email Heather Towhidian at email@example.com.
Lois M. Moore